Start Date & Locations
Graduate with a Certificate of Completion and more!
- Heavy Equipment Certificate of Completion
- Real-Life Practical Applications
- Surface Miner Common Core Modules necessary to access pits and quarries
- Approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005
Safely operating and maintaining heavy equipment in an efficient and productive manner requires a unique skill set. Northern Construction Academy’s 8-week Heavy Equipment Program provides students with hands-on operator training, knowledge of maintenance, systems theory, workplace safety and more to ensure that students have the skills they need for a successful career.
If you are interested in operating heavy equipment such as loaders, excavators, backhoes, dozers and more, Northern Construction Academy is the place for you. This program includes both theory and practical learning through the use of classrooms, simulators, hands-on operation and practical training from industry professionals.
- Heavy Equipment Theory
- Practical training on Loaders, Dozers, Backhoes, etc.
- Surface Miner Common Core
- Construction Regulations
- Construction Safety Act
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a minimum OSSD or equivalent
How to apply?
Apply online or in-person at 1 Ceasar Road, Sudbury, Ontario P3E 5P3
*Due to COVID-19 we are not accepting walk-ins at this time.
Get in touch
Northern Construction Academy
1 Ceasar Road
Sudbury, Ontario, P3E 5P3