You may be eligible for funding through the Better Jobs Ontario (formerly Second Career) Program offered through Employment Ontario. Visit https://www.ontario.ca/page/better-jobs-ontario
Check-in with the Ontario March of Dimes Employment Services to see how they can help https://www.marchofdimes.ca/en-ca/programs/es/
At Northern Construction Academy, we have various methods to contact a representative.
- Toll Free: 1-866-NCA-GRAD (1-866-622-4723)
- Local: 705-674-1444
- Click on the orange chat button on the bottom right hand side of the screen between the hours of 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday to speak with a representative
Address – 1 Fisher Road, Garson Ontario
At this time Northern Construction Academy is not set up to host international students.
The minimum requirement for our programs are:
- Must be a resident of Canada
- Must possess a valid G Ontario Driver’s License
- Must have proof of an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent