Start Date & Locations
Graduate with a Certificate of Completion and more!
- Bulldozer (TTT) Operator Certificate of Completion
- Real-Life Practical Applications
- Surface Miner Common Core Modules necessary to access pits and quarries
- Approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005
NEW PROGRAMS BEGIN EVERY MONDAY and are offered YEAR-ROUND!
This 3-week program includes both classroom and practical training. The hands-on training takes place in the equipment under the instruction of a qualified trainer. Students will also engage in various classroom activities to help prepare for a career as a Heavy Equipment Operator
Northern Construction Academy’s Bulldozer (TTT) Operator Program provides students with knowledge of maintenance, walk-around inspections, workplace safety and more on a bulldozer.
- Introduction to Common Core Surface Miner
- Buried Utilities
- Ministry of Labour – 4-Step for workers
- Bulldozer Operation
- Walk Around
- Inside cab
- Fluids and Maintenance
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a minimum Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
How to apply?
Inquire online or in-person at 1 Fisher Road, Garson, Ontario P3L 1N3
Get in touch
Northern Construction Academy
1 Fisher Road
Garson, Ontario P3L 1N3