Start Date & Locations
Graduate with a Certificate of Completion and More!
- Surface Miner Common Core Modules necessary to access pits and quarries
- Practical applications in the construction/mining industry
Surface Miner Common Core – #770210
The Surface Miner Common Core program is intended for employees working full and part-time, in a Surface Mining operation. Surface Miner Common Core #770210 course covers the first three modules necessary to access pits and quarries.
Common Core Surface Miner participants must return to their workplace and demonstrate their skills and their understanding of the company’s specific requirements to a competent person, and be signed off and registered by their company’s signing authority.
- U5030 – Work Safely in the Job Environment
- U5031 – Lock out and Tag Equipment and Energy
- U5032 – Operate Hand and Power Tools
- There are no requirements for this program.
How to apply?
Apply online or in-person at 1 Ceasar Road, Sudbury, Ontario P3E5P3
*Due to COVID-19 we are not accepting any walk-in applications at this time.
Get in touch
Northern Construction Academy
1 Ceasar Road
Sudbury, Ontario, P3E 5P3