Start Date & Locations
Graduate with a Grader Operator Certificate of Completion
- Training includes 2 days of in class theory and 10 days of practical training operating the machine
- Textbooks included
- Surface Miner Common Core Modules necessary to access pits and quarries included
- One on one instruction in cab
NEW PROGRAMS BEGIN EVERY MONDAY and are offered YEAR-ROUND!
Approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005, this 12-day program includes both classroom and practical training. The hands-on training takes place in the equipment under the instruction of a qualified trainer. Students will engage in various activities to help prepare for a career as a Grader Operator.
Northern Construction Academy’s Grader Operator Program provides students with knowledge of maintenance, walk-around inspections, workplace safety, operation and more of a grader.
- Introduction to Common Core Surface Miner
- Buried Utilities
- Ministry of Labour – 4-Step for Workers
- Grader Operation
- Walk Around
- Inside cab
- Fluids and Maintenance
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a minimum Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent (online equivalency test available)
How to apply?
Inquire online or in-person at 1 Fisher Road, Garson, Ontario P3L 1N3
Get in touch
Northern Construction Academy
1 Fisher Road
Garson, Ontario P3L 1N3