Start Date & Locations
Graduate with an Air-Brake Certificate of Completion !
- 8 hours of in class theory
- Complete your knowledge test with Drive Test
- NCA will book your practical test and complete the practical training prior to the test
- 1 practical attempt included
Most large commercial vehicles are equipped with an air brake system. You must have an air brake endorsement on your driver’s licence to drive these vehicles. This course provides the training required to operate any vehicle with air brakes in Ontario.
- Air Brake Basics
- The Supply Sub-System
- The Service Brake Sub-System
- The Spring (Parking/Emergency) Brake Sub-System
- Trailer Brake Sub-Systems
- Foundation Brakes
- Brake System Operating Demands
- Inspecting Air Brake System Components
- Functional Tests of the Air Brake System
- Inspecting Air Brake-Adjustment
- Re-Adjusting Air Brakes
- There are no requirements for this course.
How to apply?
Inquire online or in-person at 1 Fisher Road, Garson, Ontario P3L 1N3
Get in touch
Northern Construction Academy
1 Fisher Road
Garson, Ontario P3L 1N3